Date: August 05, 2021
Time: 10:30 am
About the summit
The CGIA Institute and the CGIA Network India present the 1st India Finance & Investment Virtual Summit, a well-designed knowledge-sharing Summit created to connect partners across India’s finance and investment landscape.
The Summit will feature institutional and private investors, CEOs of top Indian firms, executives of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) and private project owners, counsel from international and domestic investment firms, banks, and corporates to examine opportunities in India’s economy amidst COVID-19.
Participants will hear from experts already doing business in India, as well business leaders who want to develop new and meaningful business relationships.
- Gain significant insights on investing and doing business in India
- Gain significant insights on how to identify investment and financing opportunities amidst COVID-19
- Career prospects and opportunities
- Interact with CGIA Candidates, Charterholders and Fellows
- Gain more insights about the CGIA Charter program
- Virtual Networking with industry leaders and peers
Who will be attending?
- Investors: VC firms, Angel networks, Private equity firms, DFIs
- Banking: Payments & Fintech Sector firms
- Lenders: Banks, NBFCs, Online lenders
- Start-ups and SMEs looking for debt and equity funding
- Innovators, Disrupters, and technology enthusiasts
- Global firms seeking to expand into India/ Asia
- Regulatory and Policymaking bodies, Advisors to Governments
- Strategy Advisory & Consulting firms, Professionals in Banking & Financial services
- Accelerators & Incubators